Methods of Payment
Drexel Central offers several convenient methods to pay your student account. Our preferred method is online using the eCheck (electronic check) option. An eCheck is an electronic withdrawal from a checking or savings account at a domestic (US) bank account. Our eCheck service is free, quick, secure, convenient and confidential.
- eCheck is available on-line only through your DrexelOne account. A student may authorize a parent or other individual who may be paying their student account charges, access to view their eBill and pay by eCheck. Students and authorized users may store their payment method for quick and easy payment.
- Credit card payment is available online only. Drexel Central accepts VISA, American Express, Master Card and Discover. A 2.75% convenience fee is assessed on all credit card payments.
To make an online payment:
- Log into DrexelOne.
- Select the "Student" tab.
- Under the "Billing and Financial Aid" section select "Review eBill" link.
- Select the "Payment" tab in the top of the navigation
- Select the "Make a Payment" button"
- You may make check payments through the mail only. Do not send cash through the mail. Please make checks payable to Drexel University and include the student's full name and the eight digit Drexel University ID number on the check. Payments should be mailed with the payment coupon at least 5 business days prior to the due date to:
P.O. Box 8196
Philadelphia, PA 19104
International Wire Transfer
- Drexel University has engaged Western Union Business Solutions to facilitate the receipt of student fees by the university from international students. This payment option allows you to pay the university your student account balance in the currency of your choice and provides a simple and secure method for initiating payments electronically. We encourage all international students to choose this cost effective and efficient method of payment to the university. You can sign up for this service at the Western Union Business Solutions web site.
Domestic Wire Transfer
- Instructions for domestic wire transfers are available upon requests submitted electronically via AskDrexel.
- In person payments are only accepted at the cashier's window in the Drexel Central University City campus office, during normal office operating hours. You may pay in-person with a check, money order, cashier check or cash. For your safety, we recommend you do not carry large amounts of cash with you.