Employer Reimbursement Plan
Drexel University's Employer Reimbursement Plan is designed for students whose employers offer reimbursement for tuition charges. It allows you to defer your tuition payments to Drexel until 30 days after the term has been completed. There are no late fee charges for the tuition deferred period. There is a non-refundable application fee for this service. The plan is available term by term.
Participation in this plan is open to all graduate and part-time undergraduate students who have a portion, or 100% of their tuition reimbursed directly to them by their employer upon successful completion of course work.
If you are eligible to participate in the employer reimbursement plan, you must apply each term online:
- Log in to DrexelOne
- Choose the “Billing and Financial Aid” tab
- Click the “eBills” link in the “Account Balance and Bill” channel
- A new window in the billing suite will open. Select the “Payment Plans” option in the top navigation
- You will be directed to pay the non-refundable $30 application fee online (Drexel recommend using ACH direct payment instead of credit or debit cards to avoid paying the 2.75 convenience fee)
Students can also submit a paper Application for Employer Reimbursement Plan [PDF], and the non-refundable application fee of $30. The application and payment may be submitted:
- Online by submitting the form through AskDrexel and making payment through DrexelOne. When paying online please select the term associated with the application.
- By mail to Drexel University, Drexel Central, 3141 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104.
- In person at one of the Drexel Central campus locations.
When the application is reviewed and approved a memo will be issued to your student account to defer tuition until 30 days after the term is completed. This credit will appear as a memo on your student account and eBill statement.
Terms and Conditions
You agree to the following terms and conditions when applying for the employer reimbursement plan:
- To pay your account in full within 30 days of the end of the term covered, regardless of the status of their reimbursement or employment status. Failure to pay within this period will result in a financial hold that will prohibit access to grades, official transcripts, diplomas, registration for future terms and eligibility for the employer reimbursement plan.
- To pay amounts not covered by the employer reimbursement program when originally billed and due for the term. The plan only covers amounts reimbursed by the employer.
- To maintain the eBill statement required for submission to the employer for reimbursement.
- To pay immediately for a course that is dropped or for withdrawal from the university.
- In the final term before graduation, payment must be received prior to the end of the term. A financial hold will be placed for failure to pay by the end of the term. As a courtesy, a grade report will be mailed to you for the purpose of submitting employer reimbursement.
- Drexel reserves the right to cancel the plan, if the information provided on the application is false.