Checklist for Students Returning from Fall-Winter Co-op
February 25, 2014
Welcome back from your Fall-Winter Co-op!
Drexel Central, your one-stop for student billing, financial aid and registration, is here to help you make sure you are all prepared for the start of the 2013-2014 spring quarter. The check list below designed to assist you with these preparations. If you require any assistance, there are several different ways to contact Drexel Central.
Preparing for 2013-2014 Spring Quarter
Check your financial aid status
- Make sure you have no outstanding financial aid requirements
- Review your financial aid summary to determine if there have been any adjustments to your financial aid
You are can review your financial aid status via your Drexel One account.
Check your most recent eBill Statement
- Review your charges for the year
- Determine if you currently owe a balance to Drexel
Your eBill and current account activity using the instructions listed here.
Review Your Financing Options
Check Your Registration Information
- Review your time-ticket information
- Review your Schedule