Through membership in Bienvenidos, Latino, Latin American, and
other employees sharing our interests, will have the opportunity to connect,
share experiences and expertise, and promote cultural awareness and
professional development. We will carry out our mission through various
programs and events, contributing significantly to Drexel University’s
- Leverage our members to support the creation of a WIRED
(Welcoming, Inclusive, Respectful, Engaging and Diverse) community that
highlights, celebrates and supports the Latino experience at Drexel University.
- Promote diversity education in alignment with DU’s objectives.
- Program cultural events and activities to increase visibility of
Latinos at DU.
- Provide opportunities to enhance professional development.
- Partner Latino DU alumni with Latino students for mentoring and
- Collaborate with Drexel’s Latino student groups (LUC, LIGA, and
the Spanish Club).
- Promote civic engagement
with Philadelphia’s Latino community through volunteering activities.