Web*Financials Table of Contents
Please click on the name of the section for more information.
Web*Financials Request Form
You will need to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view this form and fill it in.
Completing the Form
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a check box.
- Press Tab to go to the next field or Shift + Tab to go to the previous field.
- Use your mouse to select an area of the form that is not inside a form field before printing your form. If a form field is active (contains the blinking bar) the contents will not print.
- If the fill-in form is displayed within your web browser's window be sure to use the printer button on the Acrobat toolbar menu to print the form instead of your web browser's print function.
- Push the "Click here to reset" button to clear all the form fields.
To use Web*Financials, you need an account with access to the University's administrative computing system.
- Web*Financials consists of two major components, Web*Finance and Web*Salary.
Regular email accounts are not used for administrative access. To qualify for access to Web*Financials, you must:
- Be a Budget Administrator or Designee.
- Complete a Web*Financials Request Form for your existing cost center numbers and send to the contact listed below.
Complete the Web*Finance Request Form
Scan completed form and send to email@example.com User Instructions Web*Finance User Instructions User Guide Web*Finance User Guide Contact Alla Goykhman 215-895-1428
Complete the Web*Salary Request Form for Drexel Complete the Web*Salary Request Form for DUCOM Send to HRIS, 3201 Arch Street, Suite 430 or fax to 215-895-1751.
User Instructions Web*Salary User Instructions User Guide Web*Salary User Guide Contact Denise Pressley 215-895-6638
- Instructions will be forwarded to you.
For additional information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Request for Department Training for Web*Financials/Hyperion