New Faculty Orientation
Every September, the DCAE hosts orientation for new, full-time faculty. For the 2014-2015 academic year, orientation was held on Tuesday, September 2nd and Wednesday, September 3rd, beginning at 9:30 a.m. on both days, in Behrakis Grand Hall, located in the Creese Student Center. Please reference the event's agenda for more information on the topics and presenters.
To help all new faculty become more familiar with the structure of Drexel and the myriad of offices that can offer assistance, the DCAE has asked multiple units to create short informational videos on how faculty can best use their respective offices. These videos are currently in production and will be posted here by August 19th.
Please contact the DCAE at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or concerns.
An Introduction to Drexel
The Quarter System and Academic Structure at Drexel (video forthcoming)
- Presented by Sandy Friedlander, Associate Dean for Undergraduate Education, College of Arts and Sciences
Drexel Cooperative Education (video forthcoming)
- Presented by Mary Ellen Taggart-Ford and Peter Franks, Career Development Center
- Presented by Annette Molyneux, Associate Dean, Counseling and Health
- Presented by Anika Warren, Associate Vice President, Foundation and Corporate Relations
- Contact: Janet Fleetwood, Vice Provost for Strategic Initiatives
- Contact: Janet Fleetwood, Director
- Presented by Suzanne Rocheleau, Director of Undergraduate Research
- Presented by Terri Safford, Senior Consultant for Benefits