101 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3028
To accommodate the demand for housing in campus residence halls, Towers Hall rooms may be designated as 2-person or 3-person space, as needed. During the on-line self-selection process, scheduled for July 2014, students will see the designated capacity of each room in Towers Hall for the year in which they are making a selection. Room rates vary based on the designated capacity of the room in Towers Hall.
- Each floor has a full kitchen with lockers, stove, oven, freezer, sink and seating area; and bathroom.
- Large social/study lounges are located on each floor, equipped with 32" flat screen televisions.
- The laundry room is centrally located on the second floor.
- There are three elevators in the building.
- The second floor is a quiet study space used for individual and group study sessions.
- A fully furnished game room is available on the first floor.
- Rooms designated as being triple capacity will include a MicroFridge (a microwave and refrigerator combo).
- The furniture in each bedroom is movable.
- In Double Occupancy Rooms:
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed
- In Triple Occupancy Rooms
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed (As shown below)
- There are three beds in each bedroom; one bed is lofted (69 inches from the floor) and the other two are bunked (The tallest bed can be set between 49 inches and 69 inches from the floor)
- Of the three wardrobes in the room, two are full size (48 inches in length), and the third is a smaller unit (24 inches in length).
- Each room has a self-regulating heating and air conditioning unit.
- Each resident will have a hard-wired connection to ResNet, as well as access to DragonFly wireless internet throughout the building.
Floor Plans: (depiction below demonstrates 3-person furniture layout)