- All apartments are unfurnished with the exception of one wardrobe in all apartments which measure 6 feet tall, 23 inches in depth, and 34 inches wide.
- A limited number of fully furnished apartments are available for both undergraduate and graduate students.
- Washer/dryers on each floor (coin operated; cost not included)
- Basic cable, local phone, wired and Wireless ResNet access is included
- 24/7 security with building card-access
- A first floor Social Lounge used for events and off hours as Study Space
325 N. 15th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
Front Desk Phone: 215-553-7400
For the 2012-2013 academic year, Stiles Hall will house both undergraduate and graduate students. The information on this page is relevant to undergraduate students in Stiles Hall. Visit the Graduate Housing section of the University Housing website for graduate housing information.
Stiles Hall is conveniently located across from the library, hospital, and classroom buildings of the Center City campus.
Undergraduate students will be assigned to the 3rd and 4th floors. The 3rd floor will feature furnished apartments at an additional cost.
All rates are per-person
Full kitchen facilities and tile baths
Each room has year round temperature control
Actual size and shape of apartment may vary. These are examples of typical 1, 2, and 3 bedroom apartments.