Race Street Residences
3300 Race Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3103
Race Street Residences opened in March, 2007. For the 2012-2013 year, Race Street Residences will house both first-year and returning students.
Building features and notes
- Each floor has approximately nine 4-person suites
- There are three elevators in the building
- Full kitchens on each floor with full-sized refrigerator/freezer, sink, and cabinet space
- Laundry room on first floor
- Each floor has a study/social lounge with a flat screen television
- Second floor has a fitness center.
- Indoor bike storage room with exterior entrance
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and extra-long twin beds (not bunkable). Further, each suite has a couch and/or chair. No TV stand or other shelving is available. Residents should coordinate with their suitemates if they choose to bring these items.
- Self-regulating heating/air conditioning unit for entire suite and tile floors in all rooms of the suite
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.