Style: Traditional Double Rooms
Gender: Male and Female but on separate floors
Number of Floors: 11
Number of Residents: 404
Average Room Size: 11' x 16'
203 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3015
Kelly Hall opened in honor of the late Ralph Kelly, distinguished public servant and Drexel University benefactor.
Building features and notes:
- Each floor has a kitchen with lockers, stove, oven, freezer and sink, and a bathroom.
- There are two elevators in the building.
- Laundry room centrally located in the lower level
- Kelly residents may also use the classroom on the first floor or the study space at the lower level for studying.
- The lower level is equipped with a billiards table, ping pong table and foosball table.
- Each resident is provided a desk, desk chair, wardrobe, dresser and a bunkable extra-long twin bed; all furniture is move-able.
- Each room is connected to the building-wide heating/air conditioning system.
Kelly Hall features converted lounges on each floor. These spaces house five students, but the lounge is two-stories. A staircase will connect the top and bottom floors. Each resident is provided with a bed, desk, wardrobe, and chair.
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.