Drexel University leases space from The Axis, a recently renovated residential community located at 20 S. 36th Street, for returning students.
- Double occupancy, traditional residence hall rooms with in-room bathrooms. Students will be assigned two students per room.
- All spaces are fully furnished which includes a MicroFridge and a 32" flat screen TV
- Access to all building amenities including a recreational center, business center, common area kitchens, and a movie theater.
- 24-hour security with access-controlled doorways.
- Conveniently located on the Chestnut Street Corridor with access to many retail outlets which accept Dragon Dollars. Just two blocks from the Handschumacher Dining Center.
- Laundry is NOT included in the cost of room rates for The Axis
- Mail is handled by the United States Postal Service
- Some bedrooms have a built-in closet in the place of a moveable wardrobe
- Room sizes vary in The Axis, please consult the online room self-selection guide for floor plans and more information.