ResNet provides the following services for each resident
- Wired High Speed Internet Access
- Wireless Internet Access
- Cable Television Service
- Local Telephone Service and Voice Mail (by request)
For assistance with ResNet services call the IRT Help Desk 215-895-2020.
Optional Phone Service
- Dial tone including free local telephone calls and voice mail are available by request.
- Roommates will share the same phone number.
- Residents must supply their own phone instrument.
- Use of long distance service will require a calling card.
- To request telephone or voice mail service, please send an email message to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your full name, residence hall, room number, jack number, and contact mobile phone number.
- For assistance with telephone services call the IRT Help Desk 215-895-2020 or email email@example.com
- A high-speed wired Internet jack is available for each resident.
- The DragonFly wireless network is available in all residence halls.
- For instructions on using Drexel's wireless networks visit drexel.edu/dragonfly.
- For assistance with network access or your computer call the IRT Help Desk 215-895-2020 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Over 75 cable channels including Comcast SportsNet
- Cable converter boxes are not required
- Premium channels are not available
- For more information or troubleshooting cable issues click here
If you are experiencing difficulties with any of these services please contact IRT at 215-895-2020. Information is also available on the IRT website.