Student Employment with University Housing
University Housing has Front Office Assistant positions open for the Summer 2012 academic term.
There are two shifts available: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. and 12 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Each Office Assistant will work 5 days per week (Monday through Friday). There may be an opportunity for overtime which may include evenings and/or weekends.
General receptionist duties:
- Greet visitors in the Main Office and via phone
- Make deliveries around campus
- Photocopying, scanning, faxing
- Understand and communicate University Housing policies and procedures
- Collect and process confidential University Housing documents
- Deal directly with inquiries, conflicts and complaints in a professional, friendly manner.
- Must have work study funds
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Ability to act professionally and represent the University in a calm, professional manner
- Handle high stress/high pressure situations
University Housing positions offer real-world work experience with flexible schedules which can fit within class schedule.
For more information, contact Sharde Johnson, Assignments Coordinator
215-895-6155 option 1