Event Planning Guide
For Student Organizations
Reserving Space at Drexel University
It is never too early to begin planning for your event. However, knowing the correct time to submit your service request is important to securing the venue. Reservation request dates are listed below for the various venues that are available.
Check space availability and make a reservation online using the Campus Reservation System.
General Purpose Spaces
Event reservation requests are accepted for the event dates ranging from the fall quarter through the following summer quarter on July 1st for the following locations:
- Bossone Research Enterprise Center, 31st & Market Streets
- Creese Student Center, 32nd and Chestnut Streets
- MacAlister Hall, 33rd and Chestnut Streets
- Main Building, 32nd and Chestnut Streets
- Ross Commons, 34th Street and Powelton Avenue
Classrooms requests are accepted beginning on the:
- Monday of the first week of October (Fall term)
- Monday of the third week of January (Winter term)
- Monday of the second week of April (Spring term)
- Monday of the first week of July (Summer term)
Greenawalt Student Organization Development Center
Student organizations may utilize four (4) conference rooms, ranging in capacity from fifteen to forty-five people, allocated for their exclusive use.
Please be advised that all request are reviewed and processed in order of receipt. We advise that reservation request be submitted, at minimum, (2) business weeks prior to your event date.