Office: 306 PSA
Research Interests and Projects
- Generation identity and formation
- Media perceptions of generations
- Online group formation and behavior
- Online discourse management
- Internship causes and effects
- Principles of Communication
- Theory and Models of Communication
- “Globalization, Mobilization, and the Third Wave of Contemporary Chinese Art.” Paper presented at Mobilities in Motion Conference, Drexel University, 2011.
- “Unpaid Internships: Student Attitudes and Opinions.” Paper presented at conference. [Pre]occupations: Working, Seizing, Dwelling. University of Rhode Island, 2011.
- “Is Non-sociality Possible on a Social Network?” Paper presented at National Communication Association 97th Annual Convention, New Orleans, 2011.
- “Shepherding and Censorship: Discourse Management in the Tea Party Patriots Facebook.” 2nd author. Paper presented at Hawaii International Conference on System Sciences, University of Hawai'i at Manoa, 2012.