Ethan Myles Lascity
Office: PSA 306
Research and Teaching Interests
- Cultural Communication of Brands
- Identity Formation and Communication
- Representation of Subcultures in Popular Media
- Material Culture
- Lascity, Myles Ethan, "Abercrombie & Fitch Reloaded: A New Brand for a New Generation," Mid-Atlantic Popular & American Culture Association Conference, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, November 3-5, 2011.
- Lascity, Myles Ethan, "Examining Gay Identities in the World of Club Drugs," paper presented at Fashion in Fiction: The Dark Side, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, October 8-10, 2010.