College and School Ceremonies, June 9 and 10, 2016
Graduates will receive four tickets to the College or School ceremony they will be attending. These tickets will be distributed when the graduate purchases or rents his or her regalia through the University Bookstore. Any extra tickets will be distributed by a College or School at its discretion. If extra tickets are available, you will need to visit your dean's office to request and receive.
Honors Program graduates will receive four tickets for that ceremony in addition to tickets for each graduate’s College or School ceremony.
Doctoral candidates will receive eight tickets for the Doctoral Hooding Ceremony.
The following ceremonies are non-ticketed:
- Drexel University Online Open House
- Army ROTC Commissioning
- Interfaith Baccalaureate
All College and School ceremonies, as well as the Doctoral Hooding Ceremony, will be live-streamed on the Commencement website.
University-Wide Commencement at Citizens Bank Park, June 11, 2016
There will be unlimited general seating in the Park, in addition to the 6 premium tickets that will be available to each graduate. Premium tickets will be distributed to graduates as they pick up their regalia at the Bookstore. All guests must have a ticket to be admitted to the Park.
Extra general seating tickets will be available at the “Commencement Information” table, located next to the Creese Information Desk beginning at noon on Friday, May 27. Graduates MUST bring receipt of their regalia purchase in order to receive any tickets.
- The table will be staffed on business days only during the following dates and times:
|Friday, May 27
||noon to 2 p.m.
|Tuesday, May 31 – Friday, June 3
Monday, June 6 – Tuesday, June 7
|10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|Wednesday, June 8
||7 a.m. to 2 p.m.
|Thursday, June 9
||10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
|Friday, June 10
||10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- If you are unavailable to visit the table during these times, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange for alternative pick up options.
- Requests for 5 or less extra tickets can be requested and will be distributed directly at the table.
- Requests for 6 or more extra tickets must to emailed to email@example.com and approved before being picked up at the “Commencement Information” table.”
The ceremony will be broadcast on PhanaVision, the Park’s video system of two Jumbotrons on the right and left field sides and on monitors throughout the concourse. The ceremony will be live-streamed on the Commencement website.