Stratton Hall, Psychological Service Center, 2nd Floor, 3201 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
- Do you have difficulty falling and staying asleep?
- Do you have racing thoughts at night?
- Do you wake up during the night and find it difficult to fall back to sleep?
- Do you wake up earlier than you intend do?
- Do you feel sluggish or tired during the day?
- Do you feel like your sleep makes it difficult to function during the day?
If you answered yes to any of these questions…we can help!
Drexel’s Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBT-I) specialty practice is offering a 4-session workshop to help Drexel staff and employees overcome insomnia. All potential group members will receive an individual sleep evaluation session scheduled at their convenience. The workshop will comprise evidence-based cognitive and behavioral strategies shown to be effective at reducing insomnia symptoms.
The workshop will be offered from 5 - 6 p.m. on Wednesdays, May 6, 13, 20
. Take advantage of our special promotion to pay just $40.00 for the 4-week program. Please call 215.553.7128 by April 29th
for more information or to register.CBT-I is part of Drexel University’s Psychological Services Center and is led by Jacqueline Kloss, PhD, and the clinical psychology doctoral student trainees.