DUNEI: Drexel University Nursing Education Institute
June 16-19, 2014, Myrtle Beach, SC
June 20, 2014 - Post Institute Workshop
Academic & Practice Collaboration for Dynamic Nursing Education
Join us in beautiful Myrtle Beach, SC to share in the latest trends in Nursing Education!
This program will deliver essential information a nurse educator can use in the academic setting or clinical setting. The keynote speakers will be sharing the latest in:
- evidence-based teaching,
- creating & navigating successful partnerships between nursing education units and healthcare organizations
- translational nursing research and practice
The institute brings together nurse educators from across the country who will be presenting a wide array of relevant topics during the 40-plus concurrent sessions available to institute attendees
- Innovative Strategies in Academic Education
- Innovative Strategies in Clinical Education
- Professional Certification & Recertification
- New Techniques in Nursing Professional Development
- Research in Education
- Technology in Education
- Accreditation Requirements
Details: DUNEI 2014. What you need to know.
For the course schedule, contact hours and registration fee. >>
Accommodations and Sights
Make the most of your experience while you're here.
Check out Myrtle Beach, SC. >>
Attend the post-conference course - Review for Certification: CNE. >>