Know the Company
Monday, November 4, 2013
6:30 PM-7:30 PM
scend is inviting 4 Ascend members from Marketing, MIS, Accounting & Finance backgrounds to talk about their coop experiences and the process of applying for coops. Coming to this events, students will learn about:
• Advice on how to appropriately locate their 25 job applications to get as many interviews because the more interviews you have, the better chance you will have a job!
• How to broaden their job search, how to read job responsibilities and realize you might be a good fit for the position and the company
• The opportunity for members to get inside knowledge on big companies such as PECO, JP Morgan, Blackrock, GlaxoSmithKline, Johnson and Johnson, etc.
- Date and Time: November 4th, 6:30 to 7:30 PM
- Location: Hagerty Library, Room L33
- Registration Link: https://www.eventbrite.com/event/8987097651
You definitely don't want to miss this great event!