Peter Wade, Ph.D.
Office: Disque Hall 508
Phone: (215) 895-2652
Fax: (215) 895-1699
Summary of Research: Download PDF
- B.S., Lowell Technological Institute, 1968
- Ph.D., Purdue University, 1973
- Peter A. Wade*, James K. Murray, Jr., Sharmila Shah-Patel, Bruce A. Palfey, Patrick J. Carroll, "Tandem Nitroaldol-Dehydration Reactions Employing the Dianion of Phenyl-sulfonylnitromethane," J. Org. Chem. 2000, 65, 7723.
- Peter A. Wade*, Hung T. Le, Nayan V. Amin, "Preparation, Properties, and Chemical Reactivity of a-Nitrosulfox-imines, Chiral Analogs of a-Nitrosulfones," J. Org. Chem. 2002, 67, 2859.
- Peter A. Wade*, James K. Murray, Jr, Sharmila Shah-Patel, Patrick J. Carroll, "Generation and In Situ Diels-Alder Reactions of Activated Nitroethylene Derivatives," Tetrahedron Lett. 2002, 43, 2585.
- Peter A. Wade*, James K. Murray, Jr., Sharmila Shah-Patel, Hung T. Le, "Competing Diels-Alder Reactions of Activated Nitroethylene Derivatives and [3,3]-Sigmatropic Rearrangements of the Cycloadducts," Chem. Commun. 2002, 1090.
- Peter A. Wade*, Susan A. Rutkowsky, Daniel B. King, “A Simple Combinatorial Experiment Based on Fischer Esterification” J. Chem. Educ., 2005. 82, 0000 [In Press].