Lynn S. Penn, PhD
Office: Disque Hall 211
Summary of Research: Download PDF
- AB, University of Pennsylvania, 1966
- PhD, Bryn Mawr College, 1974
- Xue Sha, Chengjun Sun, Xiaohe Xu, Laura Alexander, Patrick J. Loll, and Lynn S. Penn,* “Quartz Crystal Microbalance (QCM): Useful for Developing Procedures for Immobilization of Proteins on Solid Surfaces,” Anal. Chem., 84, 10298-10305 (2012).
- Jennifer Chen, Minghong Li, Lynn Penn, Jun Xi,* "Real-time and Label-free Detection of Cellular Response to Signaling Mediated by Distinct Subclasses of Epidermal Growth Factor Receptors," Anal. Chem., 83, 3141-3146 (2011).
- Hyun-Su Lee and Lynn S. Penn,* “Polymer Brushes Make Nanopore Filter Membranes Size-Selective to Dissolved Polymers,” Macromolecules, 43, 565-567 (2010).
- Hyun-Su Lee, Mark Contarino, M. Umashankara, Arne Schön, Ernesto Freire, Amos B. Smith III, Irwin M. Chaiken, and Lynn S. Penn,* “Use of the Quartz Crystal Microbalance to Monitor Ligand-induced Conformational Rearrangements in HIV-1 Envelope Protein gp120,” Anal. Bioanal. Chem., 396, 1143-1152 (2010).
- Hyun-Su Lee and Lynn S. Penn,* “Evidence for Radius of Gyration as the Criterion for Selective Diffusion Behavior of Polymer Brushes,” Langmuir, 25, 7983-7989 (2009).