Lynn S. Penn, Ph.D.
Office: Disque Hall 223
Phone: (215) 895-4970
Summary of Research: Download PDF
- A.B., University of Pennsylvania, 1966
- Ph.D., Bryn Mawr College, 1974
- Hyun-Su Lee and L. S. Penn, "In Situ Study of Polymer Brushes as Selective Barriers to Diffusion," Macromolecules, 2008, in press.
- L.S. Penn and H. Huang, "Polymer Brushes are not Always Barriers to Diffusion," Macromolecules, 2008, 41, 2747-2748.
- L.S Penn, J.C. Jacobs, J. Anthony, M.M. Payne, B.D. Swiss, F.B. Mallory, K. Liu, and R.A. Miller "Ribbon-Like and Plate-Like Rigid Molecules as Reinforce-ments for Polymer Matrices," J. Composite Materials, 2008, 42, 109-123.
- Heqing Huang, Arthur Cammers, and Lynn S. Penn, "Grafting of Free Chains in the Presence of Pre-exist-ing Polymer Brushes," Macromolecules, 39, 7064-7070 (2006).