223 N. 34th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Front Desk Phone: 215-571-3150
For resident mailing address, please refer to the MAIL section of Housing Services.
Millennium Hall opened in Fall, 2009 and its name was chosen after a vote by the residential student population.
Building features and notes:
- Each floor has a flat panel television screen for resident use
- Unique hybrid design allows each student to share a bedroom (all rooms are double-occupancy) but have private, single use toilet and shower rooms.
- As Drexel's tallest building, the 17th floor has sweeping views of Philadelphia's skyline
- First floor multi-purpose room featuring television and gaming equipment
- One laundry room located on the first floor
- Vending machines located on the first floor
Actual suite layouts may vary slightly.