For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


For Student Organizations

Reservation Request Forms

Recognized UG/Joint student organizations must submit their requests general use event spaces through the Campus Reservations System.  Please work with your organization's assigned event coordinators to submit the request.  For partnership locations reserved through another office, please see the links below.

Recognized Graduate student organization should use the links below to submit your request for event space.

Applications Forms

Other Resources

For other form and resources, please visit the web site of the Office of Campus Activities.