New Student Self-Assessment Survey
The New Student Self-Assessment (SSA) is brief survey that provides the University with a perspective as to how you view your college experience at the start of your first term. This survey will allow the University to gauge your expectations for your first year and will allow us to better accommodate your needs.
Win a Brand New Nook Color eReader
Complete the survey and you will automatically be entered to win 1 of 2 brand new Nook Color eReaders! There will be a random drawing for the eReaders after the survey has closed
Win a Pizza Party!
There will also be an opportunity for you to win a pizza party for your UNIV 101 class! The winners will be determined by section participation after the survey has closed.
The survey will be emailed to your Drexel email account. It takes less than 20 minutes to complete this short survey and be entered to WIN! The survey will be available from September 12 through September 30, 2011.
- The survey software requires that your browser be enabled to accept cookies. View instructions on enabling cookies.
- If you are having trouble with your survey, try:
- Using a different browser and/or
- Pasting the link to the address bar
- If you are still having trouble or have other concerns, email email@example.com.