Learn More - Bachelor's Full-Time
Department of Behavioral Health Counseling
In addition to a well-rounded, clinically based pre-professional education, full-time students who choose the behavioral health counseling program enjoy unique benefits.
- The College of Nursing and Health Professions is located at Drexel University's Center City Health Sciences campus, home to the Clinical Learning Resource Center. This center provides students with state-of-the-art educational resources enabling them to develop the skills needed in their chosen behavioral health profession.
- As the fifth-largest metropolitan area in the United States, Philadelphia has one of the highest concentrations of academic health centers and has historically been one of the nation's most important leaders in behavioral healthcare services and technologies.
- Students at Drexel also have the advantages of the full range of the cultural, professional, and recreational opportunities that the university has to offer.
- For students interested in certification as addictions counselors, all program courses are accredited by the Pennsylvania Certification Board.
- Opportunities for on-the-job learning experiences through paid co-op placement or community service give students an advantage when seeking employment or advanced graduate education.