On September 10-12, 2014 Drexel will be hosting the inaugural regional conference on assessment. Entitled Myths & Movements: Reimagining Higher Education Assessment, this event will bring together educators from institutions in the Mid-Atlantic region and beyond to share information on current, innovative and effective assessment in higher education, and how as practitioners we intend to guide its evolution and enrichment. We expect upwards of 300 attendees from dozens of institutions in the higher education community.
We have basic sponsorships available for $500 that includes the following benefits:
- A quarter page advertisement in the conference program
- Signage featuring your logo as attendees enter and exit the Opening General Session
If your company or organization seeks additional visibility at the conference, increased sponsorship levels are possible. For a sponsorship of $1,000, you would receive all of the above benefits in the $500 level plus:
- Verbal recognition for your company/organization from the podium
- Logo included on the website and in marketing materials
- Sponsor logo displayed prominently at various venues throughout the conference site
- Signage featuring your logo and company name at all lunches/breakfasts and breaks
If you care to participate at a higher level and receive more substantive exposure and appreciation during the conference, we would love to discuss those opportunities with you. Benefits would include:
Platinum Sponsorship of the entire event – an exclusive opportunity. [$10,000]
Gold Sponsorship of significant conference events, e.g., dinner – a limited opportunity. [$7,500]
Silver Sponsorship of one of the conference’s Keynote Speakers – also a limited opportunity. [$5,000]
Bronze Sponsorship of a breakfast session or an afternoon refreshment break. [$2,500]
Those four levels include:
- All of the above
- Persistent or selective advertisements of your sponsorship,
- A number of conference registrations (one day or full conference)
- Special locations for information distribution, e.g., high-top tables at meals or breaks
- Sponsorship displays on handout materials, banners, mastheads, conference room slide show introductions, or keynote speaker backdrops.
As you can see, the number of special upper-level sponsorships is very limited and available only on a first come first served basis. Please contact Stephen DiPietro at email@example.com or Michael Scheuerman at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.