For a better experience, click the Compatibility Mode icon above to turn off Compatibility Mode, which is only for viewing older websites.


Woman filling out a form
  • Funding Transfer Form [PDF] – This form should be used to permanently or temporarily transfer budget or funds from one cost center to another. Only someone with proper signature authority may sign this form.
  • Transaction Correction Form [PDF] – Use this form to move transactions to the correct cost center. Only someone with proper signature authority on the cost center being charged (debited) may sign this form.
  • Check Request Form [PDF] – Use this form to pay for University goods or services provided. Be sure to follow all University policies and guidelines listed on University Procurement’s website.
  • Service Department Charges Form [PDF] – This form is used to bill departmental charges for services provided.
  • Payroll Resolution Form [PDF] – Use this form to report time entry corrections and other payroll-related issues to the Payroll Office. Employees may not report corrections to their own hours worked.
  • Request to Purchase – Refer to University Procurement website for all University policies and guidelines regarding Requests to Purchase
  • PCard User Form [PDF] – University Procurement offers the Purchasing Card (PCard) to qualified employees to assist in making simple, non-personal transactions. PCards should be used in place of low-dollar Requests to Purchase ($2,000 or less), Check Requests, and Petty Cash Purchases.
  • Web*Finance Access Form [PDF] – Complete a Web*Finance request form with the appropriate signatures.
  • IRT Form for new systems [DOC] – If you have a need for an IRT project to be implemented for your area, please submit this completed form to the Associate Vice President of Finance and Administration and you will be contacted to review the proposal.