Student Affairs is the essential resource and trusted leader for the delivery of co-curricular programs, services and information to all students and other members of the University community.
Student Affairs encourages involvement in campus life, supports student initiatives and organizations and serves as a primary liaison for all students. Education, learning and development take place both inside and outside of the classroom, and a successful college career includes social as well as intellectual development.
Student Affairs provides leadership and direction for 20 functional areas, 85 professional and support staff members and 200 student employees.
Departments and services include:
- Alcohol, Other Drug and Health Education (CHOICES Center)
- Campus Activities
- Center for Academic Success
- Commuter and Transfer Student Engagement
- Counseling Center
- Fraternity and Sorority Life
- Health Insurance and Immunization
- International Students and Scholars Services
- New Student and Family Programs
- Off-campus Housing
- Residential Living
- Student Affairs Center City
- Student Center for Inclusion and Culture
- Student Conduct and Community Standards
- Student Leadership Development and Traditions
- Student Health Center
- Spiritual and Religious Life
- Veteran Student Services