The Office of Campus Activities has a wide range of resources that student organizations and leaders can check out. Student Organizations must be recognized by the Office of Campus Activities in order to check out an item. Most items are free, but a few have a nominal fee.
Look inside this Check It Out PowerPoint Presentation for all details, pictures, instructions on what is available for you!!
Please contact Andrea Shaw, Administrative Assistant, at the SORC front desk to give her your reservation information, firstname.lastname@example.org or (215) 895-1328.
The following items are available to check out/use:
- Popcorn Machine
- Game Show Buzzers
- Helium Tank
- Wii Game System
- Letter and Shape Cutting Machine
- Poster Printers
- Color Printer
- Surrey Human Powered Vehicle
- Monster Games (golf, tennis, etc.)
- Board Games
- White Arrow Dry Erase Boards
- Team Builder Supplies
- Button Maker
- Ballot/donation box
- Large sized roll paper – 9 colors (for signs, displays, etc)
- Sandwich boards to post large posters
To learn more or reserve items, contact OCA at 215-895-1328 or email@example.com.